Blackjack online is a popular casino game now found all over the world. It is a game in which the player's objective is to find a hand whose total points are closer to 21 than the croupier's, but without going over 21.
In Nevada casinos the game is commonly known as 21 blackjack, and the holding of an ace with a 10 point card is called "natural".
For anyone new to blackjack it is highly recommended that you familiarize yourself with online blackjack. The reason for this is the online casino software is a good guide for players who are unsure of the intricacies of playing the game. Of course, it's still worth how to play Blackjack Online, reading below.
Best online blackjack casinos for Zimbabwe
|Casinos||Bonus, test & experience|
Bob CasinoBonus package: € 500 + 130 free spins
Bob Casino experience
888 slotsBONUS: 100% up to € 200
888 slots experience
Cookie CasinoWelcome Package With Up To € 200 + 220 Free Spins
Cookie Casino experience
BetamoExclusive Welcome Package With Up To € 300 + 150 Free Spins
LeoVegasGET 30 FREE SPINS AND UP TO € 2500 BONUS NOW
Playjango25 free games + 100% up to € 100 BONUS on the 1st deposit
OnlineCasino Zimbabwe200% UP TO € 200 + 100% UP TO € 300 + 50% UP TO € 500
OnlineCasino Zimbabwe experience
Omni slots100% bonus up to € 500 + 70 free spins on your first deposit
Omni Slots experience
DrückGlückWELCOME BONUS: € 50 + 50 free spins Promotion code: GLUEK
DrückGlück Casino experience
LVbet Casino€ 1000 bonus + 1000 free spins
LVbet Casino experience
Energy CasinoWELCOME OFFER € 400
Energy Casino experience
PlayOJO50 FREE SPINS
QueenVegasMake your first deposit & receive a mega game for every € 1
100% up to 100 mega games!
Royal Panda€ 100 welcome bonus + 10 free spins
Royal Panda experience
Casino.com100% up to € 400 + 200 free spins!
Betsson Casino100% bonus up to € 200 and 200 free spins
Betsson Casino experience
Cosmo CasinoREDEEM YOUR CASINO BONUS FOR ONLY € 10 AND THEN BECOME OUR NEXT MILLIONAIRE!
Cosmo Casino experience
22BET CasinoBonus package: € 400 + 120 free spins
BetchanBonus package: € 400 + 120 free spins
PlayAmoGet your welcome package € 300 + 150 free spins
SpiniaBonus package: 250 € + 50 free spins and bonus reloading every Sunday 50% with up to 250 €
Online blackjack games start you by choosing how much money you want to wager on a hand. The range of bets available depends on the casino you are playing, but the most common amounts offered are $ 1, $ 5, $ 25 and $ 100. Once you are done, click the betting "Deal" button to receive your cards.
Play your hand
When your cards are dealt you have the option to either double, or if you have a pair you also have the option to split. Once you have selected an action, the software will send the cards to you and the dealer. When the page is done, you will either have money or you will have your wager - depending on the outcome of the hand. You can then choose the "Rebet" option which bets the exact same amount on the next page, or you can manually choose the next bet.
Playing blackjack online is a relatively simple process; it is also nice to help you out when you are not sure. By clicking the "Help" button, you will learn all about the rules of the game you are playing. For example, you can see how much each card is worth, how to play, how you win, and what the house blackjack rules are. The latter is especially important with regard to blackjack strategy, as rules such as how much a natural blackjack pays or when the dealer can softly affect the house edge.
Deposit and withdrawal
One final important point when it comes to playing blackjack online is making deposits and withdrawals. Unfortunately there is no one-size-fits-all solution for entry / exit and some countries do not have access to certain payment options. So the first thing that you have to do is get it from a casino cashier side to make sure a payment that you can use is supported. After this, the next step is to make sure that you have the funds to start the process. Fortunately the casino will guide you through both depositing and withdrawing money which definitely makes things easier.
Blackjack online rules
- For the players who the goal of blackjack is to beat the dealer's hand without going over 21 - bust. Other players at the table are usually irrelevant. Your hand is only against the dealer's hand.
- Aces count either 1 or 11, whichever is used and makes a better hand. Face cards - the 10, jack, queen, king - are all valued at 10. Cards from 2 to 9 are shown at their face value.
- At the beginning of the game, each player at the table is dealt two cards. One of the dealer's cards is hidden until the end while the player's cards are revealed.
- "Hit" to ask for another card. 'Stand' refers to the whole and finish.
- “Bust” 21. If you overbought, the dealer wins regardless of their hand.
- "Blackjack" or "Natural" 21 usually means you are dealt 21 in the first two cards (Ace & 10). If you split a pair of aces and then a 10-value card on one of the aces, that is not blackjack, but a total of 21.
- The dealer beats until his / her cards' total value is 17 or higher.
- A 'double' is similar to a hit. However, doubling up ensures that you only get one more card and the bet is doubled.
- 'Split' can be done when you have two of the same card - the pair is split into two hands. It also splits the bet doubled as each new hand is worth the original bet.
- A double or a split is only on the first step, or the first step in a hand resulting from a split. However, you can hit two aces after being split in. By doubling on a hand that comes from a split, your bet is tripled or quadrupled.